Corporate Celebrations Tips
Whether you are celebrating closing a great deal or honoring your employees for their achievements, make sure that your celebration is just as much as a success with these tips:
1. Make it fun! You can do this in a multitude of ways- theme the night in a way that works with your brand. You can work in your theme through decorations, invitations, cuisine, music and even the awards themselves.
2. Keep the awards ceremony short–although this is the focal point of the event, it is key to celebrate the success and not bore the attendees.
3. Stay organized– there have been multiple public instances lately where an award has been presented to the wrong nominee. Don’t make that mistake.
4. Remember that people will come hungry–if you present the awards or have a big speech before people get the chance to eat, they won’t be paying attention to you. Consider having a cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvre to hold people over or present in-between appetizers and dinner.
5. When deciding on a location, think about the transportation of the awards. The last thing you want to do is break the gifts for an awards dinner while in-transit.
6. Take photos! Photos of your recipients being honored and having a good time at your dinner are not only great ways to remember the night, but they are also a great addition to your website and can be used as promotional tools.